Social Icons

Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Message [12.28.09] My Youtube Channel has gone

Hi S♡NE, the day of getting suspended has come to my YouTube account (nic98888) finally. 




Today, I've finished my work, come back home as usual and getting started to online. Then the first thing i saw was "Your account has been permanently disabled", sad ~~~~~~~~ all my efforts has gone with just a click from YouTube staff.


No choice, today I've created a new YouTube account name snsdlife, the link as below;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.youtube.com/user/snsdlife~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I hope this account will let me keep in touch with all friends and subscribers from my previous account (nic98888).
Please also remember subscribe and support to this account.
Once again, i would like to say thank you to all my friends and subscribers for their comments, support and encouragement on my previous account (nic98888) along these days, hopefully we'll able to continue the wonder journey together again  in my new account (snsdlife).

Lastly, just wanna say farewell to my first Youtube account for serving me well along these years (Sep 2006 till 28th Dec 2009).  ~~~~**___**~~~~~~ Sad~~~~~~




감사합니다~~^^ (Thank You)

 nicholas@NOW Is Girls' Generation

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text