Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Daily Video [10.11.09] Yoona impersonates Ahn Youngmi hilarious moment

 [ Yoona impersonates Ahn Youngmi hilarious moment ]




I'm YoonA super fans when she did the Impersonation of Ahn Youngmi funny moment. I've never get bored to watch different video clip which contains the moment of YoonA's Ahn Youngmi Impersonation.

However, it was troublesome to open different files in order to watch. So I've decided to make a video clip include all the hilarious YoonA's Ahn Youngmi impersonation moment.
I'm using a video editing software called Cyberlink Power Director and it was also my first time to make a video clip, eventually it took me almost three hour to familiarize this software operation and make the video. It was well worth the time and effort when i watch the video. Now i'm able to watch those YoonA's impersonation without changing video files.
I'll try to make more video in future when any inspiration come across my mind, well enjoy the video S♡NE!!!! Hope you all like it!!




nicholas@NOW Is Girls' Generation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text