Social Icons

Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Daily NEWS [01.11.10] Fighter Kim DongHyun confesses, “I want SNSD TaeYeon to be by my side”






Korea’s first UFC fighter Kim DongHyun reveals his heartfelt confessions to So Nyeo Shi Dae TaeYeon.

Kim DongHyun
was recently on ‘Yoo JaeSeok Kim WonHee’s Come To Play’ for ‘Honoured Winner Special Part 2′ when he picked So Nyeo Shi Dae TaeYeon for ‘The celebrity you wish to recommend as a fighter’.

The MCs then asked why he had chosen TaeYeon and Kim DongHyun said, “Rather than saying that she is suitable as a fighter, I just want her to be by my side. I’m a big fan of TaeYeon and she sings really well. If I have a chance later, I want to see her.” and he sent a video message to TaeYeon during the show.

Kim DongHyun also chosen TaeYeon when he was asked to pick the celebrity who would pair well with a fighter.

The show will air on 11th January at 11.05pm.

 //So many male celebrities lining up for our dorky charismatic leader now, interesting~~^__^





Source:SportsChosun
Translation credit to sookyeong@Kbites

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text