Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Daily Interest [01.01.10] Kim Taeyeon ~ Common word like 'I Love you'



Hi S♡NE, I've created another SNSD video again.
Today, i was like feeling to create something for the girls again, then i switched on my WMP to play different SNSD song randomly, and then come to a ballad song cover by Taeyeon called 'Common word like ' I love you'.
This song has beautiful melody and lyrics and  Kim Yeonwoo was  the original singer.

Taeyeon sang this song on air in ChinChin Radio in memory of Korea Former President Roh who has passed away after falling into ravine. I still remember vividly Taeyeon was really upset and down at that on-air day through this song and her voice really has shaken my heart again. So I've made up my mind on my next  SNSD video. Hope you enjoys listen to Taeyeon touching voice and watching the video.


OK~ Let roll to listen this beautiful cover by Taeyeon ~~~~~

(HD version uploading in progress......)


nicholas@NOW Is Girls' Generation

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text