Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Daily Interest [12.27.09] Gee (Jazz Full version) ~~~^__*~~~~~




Year 2009 really is big Daebak (success in Korean) for the Girls, it must have been fruitful year for them.
~~~~ Gee~~~~~~ .A simple word which has imprinted in every S♡NE mind and a lot of us come to know about the existence of Girls' Generation through Gee including myself

Gee really is such a catchy and addictive song, once listened to it i think the rhythm of the song will stay with you quite sometime ~~~~~~ and turn you to become a S♡NE soon ~~^_^~~~ .

Today, I've good feeling to create something for myself.

So I've remixed the Gee (jazz ver) song into full version with male vocal today, hope you enjoys the song.
Besides, I've added a special effect at the end of the song, have fun listening..

Last but not least, please feel free to make comment and tell me what do you think about the song,

감사합니다~~^^ (Thank You)


Song Sharing link





nicholas@NOW Is Girls' Generation



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text