Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Daily Interest [12.23.09] Finally Seohyun Airplane letter has been found



The Airplane letter written by Seohyun has been found  and the mysterious about what Seobaby had wrote on the airplane letter has uncovered ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~.
If you haven't read about other 8 airplane letters written by the Girls, here is the link to refresh you.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
09.12.18(Fri)

Go! Go! SNSD fighting! Seo Ju Hyun fighting!

Throbbing~! Today is the day before our first concert..

It is really like I am dreaming now. I find it very amazing for us to play a concert itself.

And I am very happy that this big concert hall can be filled with our dear fans as well..

I am now reminded of the time when we dreamt of this day training together for more than 5 years.

Tomorrow! I will make sure to enjoy myself and show performance that gives everyone impression and pleasure.









Source:here
Translation credit to sotg813
nicholas@NOW Is Girls' Generation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text