Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Daily Interest [02.04.10] Yuri and Hara joint "Return my broadcasting time"

 SNSD's Yuri and Kara's Hara established the Human Rights Committe Board in latest Invincible Youth had attract the attention of viewers.

Upon hearing from the netizens that suggest to change "Invincible Youth" to "Yuri youth" or "Hara youth",Yuri and Hara noticed that they do not have any features and their broadcast component are getting lesser and lesser, they decided to established the so called Human Rights Committee Board ^^.

During the latest broadcast of "Invincible Youth",both Yuri and Hara started the topic when they talked about their broadcast component are getting lesser and lesser.
Hara said (with joking accent):"Although every week I will prepare childish gag,but because of my apprentice Hyunah are getting stronger on gag,all the broadcast component are being snatched."
Yuri also told the IY staff that:"I had did a lot for the broadcast,but it only broadcast when I'm dazed during recording."She also protested that:"Even didn't have the heart to help me edit out the part where my belly hair is shown."^^

GO under cut for more pictures of latest IY



FansTaengoo @ NOW it's Girls Generation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text