Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Daily NEWS [02.18.10]SNSD:SNSD show support to SUJU 'Siwon' by starring in a new drama 'Oh my lady' !



SNSD show their support by starring in Siwon's new drama "Oh my lady".

The staff of Siwon's new SBS drama "Oh my lady" said: "We had already planned to let SNSD who is under the same company as Siwon to take part in the drama".

"Oh my lady" is about an ordinary ahjumma who become the manager of a superstar,and is a romantic drama that has alot of interesting part that occur.

At the same time,"Oh my lady" is Siwon first drama show,and this is also the main reason why SNSD will be starring in this drama.

And of course,with the participation of popular girls group SNSD,it will definitely increase the ratings of the drama.


Source:Edaily
FansTaengoo @ NOW it's Girls Generation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text